Give a Cheque
Send us a cheque
Cheques remain a safe and secure way to make a meaningful gift to the United Church of Canada Foundation.
If you would prefer to make a gift by cheque, please follow these three steps:
- Make your cheque payable to the “United Church of Canada Foundation.”
- Include a letter or written instructions with the following information:
- Your full mailing address
- Your name as you want it to appear on your tax receipt
- The fund or general cause you would like to contribute to
- Mail the cheque and the letter to our Foundation office:
The United Church of Canada Foundation
Suite 200, 3250 Bloor St. West
Connect with the Foundation
We are here to talk to you and help you decide how to make a meaningful contribution to the ministry and work you love. Call the Foundation office at 1-866-340-8223, or fill the form out below.
“I am very grateful to have been a direct beneficiary of the investment of many wonderful mentors and leaders. Their prayers, teachings and guidance have been life-giving for me, and I know I have become a better leader because of them.”
Find a home for your gifts
What do you want to accomplish with your giving? Do you want to build or strengthen communities of faith? Is seeking environmental justice important to you? Or, do you hope to create new youth and young adult ministry opportunities in your church? Whatever your passion, the Foundation can help you support the ministries that matter the most to you. Explore our established ministry funds, or contact us to talk about creating opportunities to support new causes, groups, and regions.